WATERMELON PUNCH RECIPE
- 1 oblong seedless watermelon (about 10 pounds), washed completely
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- Cut the top of the watermelon off about 1/6 of the way down.
- Cut the bottom end enough to make sure the watermelon will stand on its own.
- Scoop out flesh and place in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer; discard solids.
- Return watermelon to the blender. Add lemonade concentrate and pineapple juice and blend well.
- Transfer to watermelon bowl.
- Served chilled over crushed ice.
- To make sure all ingredients are combined, give the punch a little stir before you enjoy it.